LET'S WE START A DONATION FOR A NEW PROJECT

Moderators: Developers, Auxillaries

LET'S WE START A DONATION FOR A NEW PROJECT

Postby febriannas » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:32 am

this mod is ROCK, but..
we need a new and fresh idea to make the project kickin again (and make them donate :P)

so ive got the idea here, because its not just about the good texture or model to make the mod loved by the player,
but also the live participation from comunity and a good solid theme story that already done by you guys (the modern era)for the fan base so they will be interested into playing this great mod of the best rts game that ever build :P
so this is a little outline of my idea i can share to u, here:

a simple to learn gameplay system ( like unit hierarchy, upgrade and attachment, etc) and to master, so it will only the tactic and teamwork that will effect the outcome of the match.

what make the game likeable is actually the story from player that they can tell to eachother before and after playing the game.
what make them do that, is the pre match and after match gameplay ( like the outer gameplay = faction, global war theather status, or tournament, etc )

for example we can do that with tunggle for user registration to the faction (and the free tweak that will make the population larger and make them donate hopefully),
and than the moderator will observe the outcome of each registered match by the player's uploaded replay video match
(only 3 mb = 1 hour+)

so we can organaize and make the player bounded,attached to the comunity game progress.
and if u ask why? because i see a potention from this mod that i think i like :)
sorry for my english :p

if someone of you developer or anyone are interested in the detail, i will be glad to get contacted here
@febriannas@yahoo.com
febriannas
Private
Private

Steam Username: febriannas

Re: LET'S WE START A DONATION FOR A NEW PROJECT

Postby I_am_a_Spoon » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:41 am

Sorry about the late reply.

Are you talking about some kind of persistent campaign? Like EndWar's?
I_am_a_Spoon
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Steam Username: I_am_a_Spoon

Return to General Discussion