questions...

Moderators: Developers, Auxillaries

questions...

Postby AAMC4 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:36 pm

guys!! you will add all new skins soldiers to have access to them in customized army? for example Us army have a woodland camo that is not available in this moment...
AAMC4
Sergeant
Sergeant

Steam Username: AAMC4

Re: questions...

Postby Darkbladecr » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:29 pm

That is not an easy project, especially since we do not have a dedicated Infantry textured.
Darkbladecr
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Steam Username: Darkbladecr

Re: questions...

Postby AAMC4 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:09 pm

Darkbladecr wrote:That is not an easy project, especially since we do not have a dedicated Infantry textured.

How about create new special munition for tanks nad vehicles?
Can you tell me what are your focus? what is the steps your are following to continue developing this Awesome game?

You know to maintain the interest on this game in the DB forum...

maybe you can add new building factories or reorganize the factories... for example I put every soldier unit in Infantry HQ (infantry, MG team, mortar team, Snipers, AT team, Medic Field team)

Mechanized HQ all light armored vehicles ( Strykers ATGM, MGS, Mortar, Medical, HMMWV)

Armored HQ all Abrams (m1m1, m1a2, m1a2 tusk, Paladin, M2 bradley)

maybe you can add trenches...

I already made all this changes for my personal fun in both factions (USMC, US army, and PLA ) and I made it in 4 hours all those changes....

including I add HEAT, SABOT,CANISTER munnition for alll armored vehicles and vehicles with cannons...I made too the respective icons for tanks to be employ in the armored factory...and for every new ability...
AAMC4
Sergeant
Sergeant

Steam Username: AAMC4

Return to Balance Discussion