hello guys...

Moderators: Developers, Auxillaries

hello guys...

Postby AAMC4 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:46 am

long time without make a comment on this site... how are you guys?

Did you make a great party aniversary?

Can you talk about any advance or modification that you will make on this game for the next patch?

have you ever thought on give the hardcore mod green light to add new things like ablities? you know guys to make a little more brutal and funny lol XD...

Are you continue taking some ideas from the community?

thank you guys ... you have all my respect and support... god bless you guys. :P
AAMC4
Sergeant
Sergeant

Steam Username: AAMC4

Re: hello guys...

Postby I_am_a_Spoon » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:54 am

Hi mate.

The forums have been a ghost town for the past few weeks as everyone is extremely busy with RL commitments. I haven't done anything since early March for example.

The next patch will include a few significant changes, but most prominently some new maps. Hopefully we can get it out soon (it's more a matter of coordination than workload).

Ideas are always welcome but we currently have no modellers, skinners, animators or OE guys. So our options are pretty limited. :P
I_am_a_Spoon
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Steam Username: I_am_a_Spoon

Postby AAMC4 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:06 pm

I_am_a_Spoon wrote:Hi mate.

The forums have been a ghost town for the past few weeks as everyone is extremely busy with RL commitments. I haven't done anything since early March for example.

The next patch will include a few significant changes, but most prominently some new maps. Hopefully we can get it out soon (it's more a matter of coordination than workload).

Ideas are always welcome but we currently have no modellers, skinners, animators or OE guys. So our options are pretty limited. :P

really nice to hear you again...
Yes, I know that you are really short of manpower... however you can do some changes that can be pleasant for the community...

https://plus.google.com/photos/10518054 ... 4724907737

I can show you some changes that I made in this game thanks to your help... maybe you can take some of this changes... that are not too much complicated to do...
AAMC4
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby I_am_a_Spoon » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:37 pm

We'll see mate. We were planning to revamp the mod with the focus more on enjoyability and replayability; that may still eventuate if we get the team back together. :)
I_am_a_Spoon
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Steam Username: I_am_a_Spoon

Postby AAMC4 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:20 pm

I_am_a_Spoon wrote:We'll see mate. We were planning to revamp the mod with the focus more on enjoyability and replayability; that may still eventuate if we get the team back together. :)

I hope you will be together again... I personaly made new icons (symbols, vehicles) for all PLA tank and special vehicles because I added all of them in the respective factories... if you need help with any Icon I am at your disposal...

For the rest Anything I know about moding is thank you to you...

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105180546784724907737/posts
AAMC4
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Daisy221 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:05 am

Hello there, I am Daisy Simpson, a university professor,and I like to believe that I'm a very good professional freelance writer.Passionate about to writing and charity and newbie member here :)
Daisy221
Private
Private

Return to General Discussion