Campaigner's replay thread [#12 uploaded!]

Moderators: Developers, Auxillaries

Campaigner's replay thread [#12 uploaded!]

Postby Campaigner » Thu May 23, 2013 11:21 am

I will edit this thread with the replay number (#number) whenever I add a replay.
I will try to only ever use one post so you can reply if you want to talk about one of my replays.

Campaigner vs Warhammerchaosgod on Angoville

A good game where my opponent calls GG really early but changes his mind ^^
Can he comeback? Watch and find out! :)

Campaigner vs PantherPanzer on Semois

I go The Future is Now and load the map with AT mines and get some ATguns as well to make sure there's no heavy vehicleplay from the USMC player. Will he go infantry or will he persist in vehicles and get even heavier stuff?? Watch and find out!

Campaigner vs Gajusflaminius on Argentan Crossroads

This time I face of against a US army player who doesn't lose stuff needlessly and plays conservatively. Do I have what it takes to bring him down? Only one way to find out!

Campaigner vs RobotJohn on Argentan Crossroads

The most even match I've played in this patch. Since me and RobotJohn are pretty equal in skill, it's almost always exciting matches between us.
I go Close Quarters Combat and he goes The Future is Now. The ZTZ-99 is one tough cookie (and together with a Type 59D it's a STRONG force!) but is it enough for a Bradley, an ATGM Stryker and a Javelin?? Watch and find out!

Campaigner vs Sheo Bow on Langres

Campaigner - US - Close Quarters Combat
Sheo Bow - PLA The Future is Now

I get three Rifles with grenades and destroy some squads but his Snipers are a thorn in my side.
The battle escalates as the Abrams TUSK and ZTZ-99AI makes an entrance. Which of these tanks will sway the battle?

Campaigner vs Sheo Bow on Langres

Campaigner - PLA - The Future is Now
Sheo Bow - US - Close Quarters Combat

Switching sides (and doctrines as well it seems).
In the beginning I seize control of the majority of the map and can afford to tech up quickly. He keeps a part of the map and gets the units he need to hold of my advance. Eventually his Rifles get really powerful but my Sniper hardcounters them. He gets a countersniper and the cat and mouse game has begun!

One thing I noticed is that Mortar Strykers are truly powerful! Too long range I think.

#7 Campaigner vs Sheobow on Dragon Valley - Assymetric power

Here you'll see the power of Assymetric against players who shiftcap or aren't superfast with reacting to the *boobytrap sprung* message ^^

***LINKS ARE NOW DOWNLOADLINKS*** No one wubbed anything I ever uploaded so no point in pointing to the site anymore....

#8 Campaigner vs Sheobow on Dragon Valley

#9 Campaigner vs Sheobow on Sturzdorf

#10 Campaigner vs Sheobow on Sturzdorf

#11 Campaigner vs Sheobow on Sturzdorf

Here you'll see what happens when you skip a tier as the US.

#12 Campaigner vs Sheobow on Sturzdorf
Last edited by Campaigner on Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Campaigner
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Campaigners replay thread

Postby Campaigner » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:47 am

Reserved
Campaigner
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Campaigner's replay thread [#12 uploaded!]

Postby Campaigner » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:38 pm

New replays up. (I'll delete this reply in a few days).
Campaigner
Corporal
Corporal

Return to MC Replays